By building these equalizers, Bettermaker wanted to create devices that would have a maximum range of usage and a very characteristic, but clean sound. They picked out the best classic designs and modified them to be more practical. As we work faster and faster every day, we need to have the highest quality and maximum speed we can get. That was the main motivation behind the development of the Bettermaker EQ232P MKII.
Besides their pure analog signal paths, these units have a full digital recall with 399 cells for your own presets, which you can recall with one touch.
You can save your settings in the internal memory of the EQ’s as well as in your DAW and in your project with your AUTOMATION.
Between EQ232P and EQ232P MKII we took a huge step improving this amazing EQ even more. There is over 30 changes and improvements in construction, firmware and software. This is by far Bettermaker's most complex and perfect product and by its sound and functionality compared to it’s price the unit presents huge value to a professional engineer.
- 10 filters (5 on each channel) based on classic designs including 2 famous P sections, 2 highpass filters and 4 parametric filters with wide frequency ranges
- Shelf filters based upon legendary constructions, first time offered in combined stereo, with all features including separate boost and attenuation knobs
- Full digital recall with 399 cells for your own presets
- A/B comparing function
- Fully isolated analog and digital paths for maximum separation of these two worlds
- 2 additional parallel outputs for advanced processing like parallel compression
- 10 presets
- Future USB connection to synchronize it with your sequencer
- Additional modifications available as M/S mode, M insert in M/S mode and custom frequency ranges