Besides its pure analog signal paths, the Bettermaker EQ 542 has a full digital recall with 399 cells for your own presets, all of which can be recalled with one touch.
This unit allows you to save your settings in three ways: the EQ's internal memory, your D.A.W and in your project with your Automation.
When designing the EQ 542, Bettermaker picked out the best classic designs and modified them to be more practical. Their goal was to build a device that would offer the highest quality, maximum possible speed, maximum range of use and a very characteristic, but clean, sound.
- Stereo Parametric section: two parametric filters offered in combined, matched stereo
- High Pass Section: 24 dB/oct filter with selectable frequency
- Low Pass Section: 12 dB/oct filter with selectable frequency
- Full digital recall with 399 cells for your own presets
- USB link to use the EQ just as you would use a plugin, including Automation
- AU, VST, RTAS 32 and 64 bit plug-in controller
- Steel screen isolators for maximum separation of digital and analog sections
- You can connect up to 99 EQ 542s to one D.A.W. and control them with dedicated plugins (at this time, there can be up to two Bettermaker EQ 500 series products connected to one USB port)