By building these equalizers, Bettermaker wanted to create devices that would have a maximum range of usage and a very characteristic, but clean sound. They picked out the best classic designs and modified them to be more practical. As we work faster and faster every day, we need to have the highest quality and maximum speed we can get. That was the main motivation to develop the Bettermaker EQ 502R.
Besides their pure analog signal paths, the units communicate with your DAW via USB and are fully recallable via plugin in your host. You can save your settings in your DAW and in your project with your AUTOMATION. Another important thing is, when working with EQ502 Remote, you are always in your sweet spot. The remote version has no front controls - all operations are made from your DAW.
- Stereo Pultec section- Shelf filters based upon legendary constructions, offered in combined, matched stereo, with all the features including separate boost and attenuation knobs.
- Full digital recall with 399 cells for your own presets.
- USB link to use the EQ’s just as you would use a plugin, including Automation.
- Free AU, VST, RTAS, AAX, 32 & 64 bit plugin controller
- Steel screen isolators for maximum separation of digital and analog sections
- You can connect up to 16 EQ502P R’s to one D.A.W. and control them with dedicated plugins. (At this time, there can be connected up to two Bettermaker EQ50o series products for one USB port).
- Frequency response: 5Hz to 100kHz (-0.5dB)
- Dynamic range: more than 106 dB
- S/N ration: more than 104dB
- THD+N: less than 0.004%
- Channels: 2
- Weight: 0.5 kg
- Input impedance: 20k Ohm balanced
- Output impedance: 200 Ohm balanced
- Max input level: +24dBu balanced or +18dBu unbalanced
- Max output level: +24dBu balanced or +18dBu unbalanced
- Unity gain: balanced: 0 dB, unbalanced: -6dB
- Clip detector: present
- P EQ low freq. range: 20, 30, 60, 100Hz
- PEQ high freq. range: 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 12, 16 kHz
- P EQ high cut freq: 5, 10, 20 kHz 6db/oct
- Preset storage capacity: only DAW