The Bettermaker C502V is a 3-in-1 500 Series compressor with pure analog signal paths and full digital recall with 399 cells for your own presets, which you can recall with one touch.
You can save your settings in the internal memory of the compressor as well as in your DAW and in your project with your AUTOMATION.
- 3 in 1 compressor: 3 different modes of compression, one original and two based on classic designs.
- Stereo/Dual Mono/MS (with solo function)
- Digital recall via USB
- Free AU, VST, RTAS, AAX, 32 & 64 bit plugin controller
- 399 onboard presets
- Onboard UNDO function
- USB side chain (you can use the side chain just like in a plugin, no physical I/O needed)
- On board high pass side chain with selectable frequencies
- "Lookahead" mode for analog compression
- Wet/Dry for both channels
- 1:2 ratio for Expansion, Transient designing
- Unit to unit Internal linking. You do not need USB cables hanging, or any special enclosure. Modules will connect with each-other as long as they are inserted side by side.
- Possibility to use different modes on different channels, even different modes on M and S in Mid Side operation.
This is the most gentle but versatile mastering compression mode but with very unique attack behavior. It works for the widest range of settings. It is great on Drums, Mix Buss.
- Inspired by the classic British VCA buss compressor
- Similar parameters
- Same ease of use
- It has all additional functions mentioned above, plus fluent attack and release ratio
- Classic aggressive compression based on a classic 160 compressor so loved on drums
- Attack and release parameters do not display as they are fixed
- It has all additional functions mentioned above vs. the original