The BAE 312A 500 Series mic preamp, made using the new Avedis 1122™ op-amps, is punchy, has great bass and a clear, extended top end. The sound is in your face and without compressed transients. The low end is tight with good attack. It's excellent for drums and percussion. These pres are very cost effective – many people buy racks of 6 or 11 to cover the entire drum kit.
- Modules plug into API™ compatible lunchboxes and racks
- Made using Avedis™ 1122 op-amps
- Can be phantom-powered if your rack has a 48v power supply built in
- Switches have gold contacts for long life
- Supplied with Jensen input and output transformers at no additional cost
- High impedance direct input for guitar and synthesizer