The 1073 MPL 500 Series Mic Pre is the 500 Series version of the 1073MP (a mic pre-amp version of the 1073 equalizer) having the same well-known characteristic Class A sound with its harmonically rich low end, slight resonant highs, and maintained focused mids.
Two selectable impedances makes the 1073MPL work well with a variety of microphones.
As a colored and versatile mic-pre, the 1073MPL maintains its sonic signature across a wide bandwidth.
- All Class A, transformer-coupled design in a 500 series module.
- Original Marconi knobs.
- Input impedance selector switch between 1200 and 300 ohms.
- Line level capability for extra versatility as a line preamp.
- High impedance DI for guitar and synth.
- Same Carnhill St Ives transformers as the 1073 and 1084.
- Same modular design and hand-wiring BAE is known for.
- Frequency Response - 10Hz to -3dB at 55kHz
- Line Input Impedance - 10k ohms
- Output Impedance - 65 ohms
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio - 100dB min @ 60Hz
- Maximum Output Level - +27.4 dBu @ 600Ω
- Gain dB - 0 to 71 dB