The BAE 1073MPF is the high-pass filter version of the 1073MP. The 1073MPF is the mic pre-amp version of the 1073 equalizer, sharing the the same well-known characteristic Class A sound with its harmonically rich low end, slight resonant highs and maintained focused mids.
A transformer coupled input, with two selectable impedances makes the 1073MP work well with a variety of microphones.
There is also a line input feature for adding depth to 2-bus mixes and a DI input for all passive and active instruments.
As a colored and versatile mic-pre, the 1073MP maintains its sonic signature across a wide bandwidth.
- All Class A, transformer-coupled design in a 19" 1U chassis
- Inductor based high pass filter
- Line level XLR inputs for extra versatility as a line preamp
- High impedance DI for guitar and synth
- The same Class A components as the 1073 and 1084
- Illuminated phase reverse and phantom power pushbuttons
- Input impedance selector switch between 1200 and 300 ohms
- Same modular design and hand-wiring BAE is known for
- Regulated linear power supply will run up to four channels