The Aviom D800 provides the link between the input module or console card and the personal mixers, providing power and a copy of the digital audio stream to your Aviom personal mixers, utlitizing standard Cat-5e cables.
It also integrates additional advanced options for delivering high-channel-count audio streams to your personal mixers, streamlining connections between A360s and transmitters for wireless in-ear monitors, and integrating the A360 Display iOS app.
On the most basic level, the D800 does an unglamorous but important job: it gets power and audio to your personal mixers. Set-up is a breeze, with no IP addressing, routing, or switch managing to worry about, so you can get set up and start mixing in no time, without a lot of hassle.
Used in conjunction with the SB4 System Bridge and Pro16 A-Net console cards (such as the Y1 A-Net Card for Yamaha®), the D800 combines up to four 16-channel A-Net streams for sending up to 64 channels directly from your digital console to your Aviom personal mixers. Mix channels can be individually selected for each A360 Personal Mixer, allowing each musician to mix exactly the sources they need.
- A-Net to/from Personal Mixers (front panel): Eight lockign RJ45 connectors, powered; 2-position switch (I/II) accommodates A-16II and A320 (I) and the bidirectional A360 Personal Mixer (II)
- A-Net In or A-Net Bridge In: Accepts Pro16 or Pro16e A-Net; One locking RJ45 connector
- A-Net Out (rear panel): Pro16e A-Net; One locking RJ45 connector, unpowered
- A-Net Mixes Out: Pro16e A-Net; One locking RJ45 connector, unpowered; Provides up to 16 channels of Network Mix Back data from up to eight A360 Personal Mixers
- Ethernet: One RJ45 connector
- LEDs: Power On (red); Sync (green)
- USB: Used for firmware updates
- A-Net Cables: Front Panel Connections: Shielded Cat-5e (or better) cable must be used to stay below the CISPR 22 Class B, ICES-003, and FCC 47 CFR Part 15 Class B emissions limits. Unshielded CAt-5e cable may be used on all rear panel connections.
- OUtput Voltage for Personal Mixers: 24VDC, 0.5 amp; Transmitted over the Cat-5e cable
- Power Supply: Internal, universal switching type, IEC connector
- Input Voltage: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, 300W; Fuse - 250VAC- T4AL
- DImensions: 19" (482.6 mm) wide x 14.25" (362 mm) deep; 2U, 3.5" (88.9 mm) high
- Weight: 12.0 lbs (5.44 kg)