The D400 A-Net Distributor provides the link between the personal mixing system's inputs and the Personal Mixers, providing power and a copy of the digital audio stream to your Aviom Personal Mixers, utilizing standard Cat-5e cables.
The standard D400 has an A-Net input, perfect for using with analog input modules or digital console cards from Aviom or our third party partners. The D400-Dante has a Dante input instead, and allows up to 32 channels to be routed from a Dante-enabled console or digital audio network to the Personal Mixers.
For personal mixing systems that use one or more analog input modules or an A-Net console card (such as the Y1 A-Net Card for Yamaha digital consoles), use the standard D400.
With one Pro16 A-Net In and eight powered A-Net Outs, you can provide power and audio for up to eight Aviom Personal Mixers. And the D400 includes an unpowered A-Net Out as well, perfect for connecting additional A-Net Distributors for systems with more than eight Personal Mixers.
- A-Net out to Personal Mixers: eight RJ45 connectors, powered
- A-Net out: Pro16e A-Net; RJ45 connector, unpowered
- LEDs: power on (red); network sync (green)
- Stereo Link: two 8-position DIP switch blocks (1-16, 17-32)
- Output voltage for Personal Mixers: 24VDC, 0.5 amp transmitted over the Cat-5e cable
- A-Net cables: front panel connections: shielded Cat-5e (or better) cable must be used to stay below the CISPR 22 Class B, ICES-003, and FCC 47 CFR Part 15 Class B emissions limits. Unshielded Cat-5e cable may be used on all rear panel connections
- Power supply: internal, IEC connector
- Input voltage: 100-120 VAC or 200-240 VAC (with selector switch) 50-60Hz @220 W max
- AC Fuse Types: 115V range: T2.5AL/250V
- 230V range: T1.25AL/250V
- Dimensions: 19" (482.6 mm) wide x 7.25" (182 mm) deep; 2U, 3.5" (88.9 mm) high
- Weight: 12.0 lbs (5.44 kg)