Keep even your largest Pro Tools|HD and audio-video productions in total sync. Avid SYNC HD attains near sample-accurate lock to serial timecode (through RS-422), LTC, or bi-phase/tach signals, incorporating a high-fidelity, low-jitter master Word Clock that supports operations up to 192 kHz, as well as standard pull-up/pull-down rates for film and video applications.
SYNC HD also features AES/EBU clock I/O, SD and HD video reference in/thru, video program in/out with timecode window inserter, and a host of other features, making it a must have for Pro Tools|HD professionals in commercial music and post-production facilities.
- High fidelity, low-jitter master clock
- Near sample-accurate lock to timecode or bi-phase signals
- Word clock I/O up to 192 kHz capable
- Supports all major industry-standard clock sources and timecode formats
- Supports SD and HD video reference input (tri-level sync) up to 1080p / 60 fps
- Supports standard pull-up/pull-down rates for film/video
- Video input with timecode window inserter