The Avenson Audio IsoGtr expands on the circuitry of the IsoDI by adding 3 additional transformer isolated instrument outputs to serve as an isolated signal splitter for sending your guitar or instrument signal to up to 4 amplifiers or effects chains (3 transformer isolated + 1 Buffered Main Output), the same ultra-clean wide bandwidth unity gain FET Buffered DI output (XLR), as well as an XLR Line input for Re-amping to any of the available instrument level outputs, all powered conveniently with an external DC power supply.
Housed in an extremely rugged 3.33″ x 5.25″ anodized aluminum extruded box and built with high quality Neutrik TRS and XLR jacks, the IsoGtr will not only be a piece of gear you can trust to perform flawlessly on stage, but also a welcomed high quality part of your signal chain in any professional recording studio.
- Topology: (1) transformerless FET out, (3) transformer isolated outs
- Input Impedance: 10 MΩ (instrument in)
- Input Overload Level: +12 dBu at 1% THD (instrument in)
- Gain: -0.2 dB
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 100 kHz (+0/-0.25 db)
- Signal to Noise (A-weighted): ≥ 108 dB
- Output Impedance: 150Ω (load ≥ 1kΩ )
- Power Requirements: 30-48 VDC external Power Supply (~5 mA)