The Auralex ProPADs are a premium version of their current, best-selling, MoPADs. They feature a durable, three-layer, highly damped construction that provides superior isolation from the vibrations and resonant energy created by studio monitors, which prevents this energy from being transmitted into the supporting furniture. The new design also features a ¾” Melamine-wrapped MDF base covered with a thick layer of ISO-Plate™, which is made from 100% recycled rubber.
ProPADs are designed to work with most standard-sized nearfield monitors using 5.25”, 6.5” or 8” woofers, and are extremely useful for decoupling monitors and reducing structural vibrations.
Each set includes two additional PlatFoam™ wedge for angled applications.
- Increased midrange resolution
- Deeper, more focused soundstage
- Improved low-frequency definition
- Angle adjustable to optimize listening axis
- Significant reduction of extraneous mechanical resonance
- Includes user configurable PlatFoam™ dual wedge base
- Dimensions: 19” wide x 13” deep x 2.125” thickness
- Construction: ¾” Melamine-wrapped MDF base
- Isolation: ⅜” ISO-Plate™ slip-resistant top