Ideal for amplified and acoustic instrument pickup as well as for general use, the Audio Technica PRO 63 offers natural audio reproduction, low noise, and rugged, durable construction. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source.
- Tuned to make an impact, this mic clarifies the intensity of instruments and vocals
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound
- Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Two-stage ball-type headcase for superior "pop" protection
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged design and construction for reliable performance