The Audio-Technica AT4900B-48 microphone body is a modular component of the Audio-Technica AT4949b, AT4051b, and AT4053b condenser microphone systems. The Audio-Technica AT4900B-48 microphone body is designed to work with the Audio-Technica AT449B-EL omnidirectional, AT4051B-EL cardioid, and AT4053B-EL hypercardioid microphone head capsules. These microphone systems are recommended for professional recording and critical applications in broadcast. They have fast response to transients and facilitate an open, transparent reproduction of even the most difficult-to-capture instruments.
- Specially engineered to meet the most critical acoustic requirements of professional recording, broadcast and sound reinforcement
- Works with the Audio-Technica AT449B-EL omnidirectional, AT4051B-EL cardioid, and AT4053B-EL hypercardioid microphone head capsules.
- Direct-coupled, balanced output results in a clean signal even under high-output conditions
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Rugged turned-brass microphone housing for enduring dependability
- State-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure compliance with A-T s stringent consistency and reliability standards
- RoHS-compliant—free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances - RoHS
|Unit Weight||0.29 lb|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Analog or Digital||N/A|