The Audio Damage ADM09 Odio is a 2-in 2-out USB audio interface that runs at modular audio levels, designed primarily for use with iOS devices such as the iPad and iPhone. Easily integrate iPad effects and instruments in to your modular rig for live performance or sketchpad recording, or use a Microsoft Surface Pro or netbook and a simple host to use VST plug-in effects as inserts in your modular.
As a class-compliant USB audio device, it will work fine with most any computer running Windows, OS X, or Linux. Integrate a laptop in to your live rig, or use it as an output pair for Silent Way or Volta. Odio is an easy solution to computer, phone, and tablet integration, designed with the modular synthesizer environment in mind.
- Class-compliant USB audio device. No driver required for Linux, OS X, Windows, and iOS. (iOS use requires Camera Connection Kit. Windows requires XP SP2 or later.)
- Audio runs at 10v p-p modular levels on both input and output.
- DC-coupled outputs for use with Silent Way, Volta, and other CV output software products.
- Easily record high-quality audio with your Instagram, Vimeo, YouTube, and Soundcloud apps directly on your phone.
- 80ma current draw from the +12V rail, 5ma on the -12v rail. No 5V required.
- 48kHz 16-bit resolution.
- 4HP wide, 53mm deep. May fit some skiffs and shallow cases; check your clearances.