The Audio Damage ADM06 Sequencer 1 is the culmination of almost 10 years of work and thought going about how Audio Damage would like a modular sequencer to work.
With Micro SD card storage and software updates, backing up and updating are as easy as dragging and dropping. Four banks of 16 patterns (each up to 64 steps) make live performance a breeze. Front-panel one-push access to all commonly-used features means no menu diving, no rote memorization of hex codes, and no confusion. 1V/Oct, Hz/V and gate/inverse gate/S-Trig outputs mean it'll drive both modern Eurorack and vintage analog synths. Heck, the three tempo-synced LFOs are worth the price of admission alone.
In short, with the Sequencer 1, Audio Damage has created an incredibly useful production sequencer, for both the studio and the stage.
- Four banks of sixteen patterns each, for a total of 64 patterns.
- Each pattern can be 1 to 64 steps.
- Direct front-panel access to all major features; hardly any menu diving.
- Micro SD Card (on back of unit) for pattern storage and super-simple firmware updates. 2gb Micro SD card included with unit, pre-installed with latest firmware.
- 1V/Oct and Hz/Volt pitch CV output.
- Individually programmable gate and accent outputs, with selectable gate, inverse gate (vintage Yamaha), and S-trig (vintage Korg and Moog) modes.
- External sync, run, and reset inputs. (1 pulse per step currently. 24- and 48-ppq DIN sync coming soon!)
- Zero-latency sync, run, and reset outputs. (24- and 48-ppq modes coming soon!)
- Three tempo-synced internal LFOs with 25 waveforms, phase, three voltage modes, random amplitude, and length from single step to 256 steps (16 measures at 4/4).
- Two CV inputs for modulating current step, step mode, gate length, current pattern, transpose, repeat mode, ratcheting, and scale.
- Three CV outputs programmable per step, with several LFO modes (replace, addition, and multiplication).
- Programmable per step: pitch, gate, accent, note length/tie, three CV output values, slide, and ratchet.
- Programmable per pattern: swing, number of steps, playback mode (Nine different stepping modes.)
- Front-panel "Repeat" functions for live-cutting of sequences; repeats the last 8, 4, 2, or 1 step(s) while held down. Also a CV modulation target.
- Front-panel "Ratchet" functions for ratcheting 2 or 4 times on each step while held down. An additional 3-step ratchet is available for direct programming per step.
- Scale/mode quantization, with 45 preset scales and 8 user-programmable scales. Includes separate Tonic setting, and front panel transpose.
- Per-step repeat settings for strange pattern length manipulation.
- 20mm depth, eminently skiffable.
- 36HP width, 110ma current draw on the +12V buss.