These top-of-the-line boom stands feature a variable, piston-type air suspension system to ensure microphone protection. The Atlas Sound SB-36W is equipped with silent-motion, ball-bearing swivel casters of hard rubber for friction-free and vibration-absorbing mobility. Two-piece horizontal boom assembly is 7/8" dia. cold rolled steel with a heavy-duty, die-cast,gyromatic swivel and an adjustable 6-lb. counterweight for precise and secure orientation.Tubing terminates with an adjustable mic holder swivel with standard 5/8" - 27 thread to acceptall microphones, holders, and adapters. Guide clips are supplied for cable attachment.Vertical tube assembly is manufactured of 11/8" and 7/8" chrome-plated cold rolled steel and includes the wearproof Atlas Sound grip-action clutch for easy adjustment and positive locking. Model SB-36W includes wheels for a height span of 49" to 73". Triangular cast metal base with edge-concentrated weight distribution offers extra stability and is finished in ebony epoxy with a chrome shell.
This Atlas Sound brand professional quality boom stands incorporate the functional features and service reliability desired by performers and musicians, as well as broadcast/recording studios, theaters, and performance centers. All models are designed to meet the varying operational requirements of daily recording applications by combining maximum height and boom articulation ranges with increased mobility and dependable performance.
- Professional boom stand for stage and studio use
- Caster-equipped model offers silent and effortless mobility
- Adjustable 6 or 2-lb. counterweight provides precision, balance and stability
- Wearproof, three-piece clutch offers secure, fast, and noise-free adjustment
- Variable, piston-type air suspension system on SB-36W model ensures microphone protection
- Rugged construction and heavy-duty components assure long service life
- Made in U.S.A. to high-quality standards
Tube style: two section
Stand height: 49" - 73" (1245 x 1854mm)
Boom length: 62" (1575mm)
Boom counterweight: adjustable 6 lbs (2.75 kg)
Triangular base: 21"* (533mm)
Stability factor**: 1890 I.S.I.
Base finish: ebony with a chrome shell
Tube finish: chrome
Weight: 40 lbs (18 kg)