Economical studio boom is especially suited for small studio/broadcast applications and for stage miking of drums and percussion instruments. Unit features a 60" long, two-piece horizontal boom assembly constructed of steel tubing. Boom includes a Performer Series swivel clamp and an adjustable 2-lb. counterweight for effortless boom arm orientation. Tubing also incorporates a 90° angled end for optimum microphone positioning and terminates in the standard 5/8" - 27 thread to accept all microphones, holders, and adapters.
Vertical tube assembly is 11/8" and 7/8" diameter. cold rolled steel with an adjustable height span of 43"to 68". Tubing features the wearproof Atlas Sound grip-action clutch for positive locking control. Triangular die-cast base with edge-concentrated weight distribution offers extra stability and is equipped with three, hard rubber swivel casters for effortless and silent mobility. Entire assembly is finished in non-reflective ebony epoxy.
This Atlas Sound brand professional quality boom stands incorporate the functional features and service reliability desired by performers and musicians, as well as broadcast/recording studios, theaters, and performance centers. All models are designed to meet the varying operational requirements of daily recording applications by combining maximum height and boom articulation ranges with increased mobility and dependable performance.
- Professional boom stand for stage and studio use
- Caster-equipped model offers silent and effortless mobility
- Adjustable 6 or 2-lb. counterweight provides precision, balance and stability
- Wearproof, three-piece clutch offers secure, fast and noise-free adjustment
- Variable, piston-type air suspension system on SB-36W model ensures microphone protection
- Rugged construction and heavy-duty components assure long service life
- Made in U.S.A. to high quality standards
Tube style: two section
Stand height: 43" - 68" (1219 x 1829mm)
Boom length: 60" (1524mm)
Boom counterweight: adjustable 2 lbs (.9 kg)
Triangular base: 21"* (533mm)
Stability factor: 1610 I.S.I.
Base finish: ebony
Tube finish: ebony
Weight: 26 lbs (11.8 kg)