- Adjustable, all-metal swivel clamp offers exceptional user flexibility
- Selection of fixed and extendible-length models in chrome or ebony
- Glide'n position tubing with specially engineered nylon brake bushings enables smooth horizontal adjustment without marring or scratching tube finish
- Resilient wool fiber washers provide quiet and secure positioning
- Extendable-length models offer single-hand adjustment with round over-sized knobs
- Field-serviceable parts guarantee long product life
- Made in U.S.A. to high quality standards
Expand application potential and functional range of microphone floor stands with Performer Series boom attachments. Units are designed as extension accessories for optimum microphone positioning for vocalists, musicians, performers and lecturers.
For operational flexibility, all models feature an adjustable clamp and are available in two configurations. Use fixed-length boom model PB15/PB15E for instrument miking, stationary applications or when close proximity between the microphone and its sound source is required.
Use these booms to upgrade your current equipment or mix'n match with other Atlas Sound brand stands. Performer Series booms are manufactured to the highest quality standards and combine exceptional styling with a unique, all-metal swivel clamp (U.S. Patent #354,491) for greater user flexibility. Innovative clamp features Glide'n Position tubing with nylon brake bushings or smooth horizontal adjustment without scratching or marring the tube finish. Resilient washers are made from compressed virgin wool fiber (in lieu of rubber) to offer quiet and secure positioning even after years of use. Extra-strength, steel T-bar knob assures no-fail locking with simple one-hand adjustment in the vertical plane.
Fixed-length 34" booms include fixed 3.4 lb. counterweights for added balance and stability. Tubing is manufactured of cold rolled steel and terminates in the industry standard 5.8"-27 thread pattern; finished in chrome plating or the video-preferred, non-reflective ebony epoxy (E) as noted. Clamp is also finished in ebony epoxy with black chrome hardware. All models are manufactured in the United States.