These MS10C all-purpose chrome finished stands, are quality, long-lasting models which feature durable tubing, the famous Atlas Sound wear-proof clutch, and a 10" dia. die cast circular base. The three-piece clutch provides positive locking control and is able to withstand years of stage and studio handling. The base features edge concentrated weight distribution and is equipped with rubber pads to absorb shock and protect floor surfaces.
The 5/8" and 7/8" dia. tubing is fully adjustable with a vertical extension ranging from 35" to 63". Tubing is manufactured of cold rolled steel and terminates in the industry standard 5/8" - 27thread suitable for microphone clamps and accessories. Top and bottomlock-nut rings are included for versatile and secure positioning.
Atlas Sound brand microphone floor stand Model MS-10C is the industry standard for application in schools, churches, recreation complexes, lounges, restaurants, conference areas, meeting rooms or wherever sound reinforcement or communications systems are applied. Outstanding U.S. craftsmanship and high-quality materials are combined to make these functional, full-height stands extremely stable and durable-serving as exceptional values for performers and presenters.
- Economical, industry standard floor stands suitable for a variety of applications
- Wearproof, three-piece clutch offers secure, fast, and noise-free height adjustment
- Edge-concentrated, one-piece circular base ensures maximum stability
- Available in choice of chrome or non-reflective ebony epoxy finish
- Field serviceable parts guarantee long product life