- Over sized Cast Base Provides Maximum Stability and Protection for High-Quality Kick-Drum Microphones
- Low-Height Adjustment is Ideal for Close-in Miking of Amplifiers, Percussion, String, and Rhythm Instruments
- Wear proof, 3-Piece Clutch Offers Secure, Fast, and Noise-Free Height Adjustment
- High-Quality Materials Withstand Frequent Transport, Set-Up, and Tear-Down
- Field Serviceable Parts Guarantee Long Product Life
- Finished in Attractive Chrome or Non-Reflective Ebony Epoxy
Because of their extraordinary stability ratings, these low-height, adjustable microphone stands are ideal for professional miking of drum kits, percussion and string instruments, and guitar/bass guitar amplifiers. Combine these low-to-medium height stands with companion boom Model PB11X(E) for use by seated performers on stage or in the studio. Model DMS-7(E) combines a floor-stand base with desk-stand height deal for kick-drum miking. The stands include a threaded tip assembly for compatibility with a variety of booms, clamps, goose necks, and accessories.
DMS Series stands and the PB11X(E) companion boom attachment are performance enhancement accessories which aid musicians, sound and recording engineers in achieving optimum acoustic coupling and distortion-free sound pick-up. All models are manufactured in the United States of cold rolled steel tubing and die cast metal for maximum strength and reliability.Stands and horizontal boom feature Atlas Sound, wear proof clutches and clamps for positive and dependable locking control. Components are ordered separately and finished in chrome or non-reflective ebony epoxy.
These instrument miking stands feature an over sized 10" cast iron base which provides maximum stability and isolates the associated microphone from drum vibrations. Units also feature adjustable-height tubing for precise orientation.Both models terminate in the industry standard 5/8"-27 male thread pattern for use with accessories and boom attachments such as the PB11X(E) described below.Specifications:
Height Span: 8 - 13" (20 - 33 cm)
Base Diameter: 10" (25.4 cm)
Stability Index (I.S.I.)*: 2710
Tube/Base Finish: Chrome/Ebony
Weight: 7.2 lbs. (3.3 kg)
*Stability Index (I.S.I.) Factor. Evaluates the ability of a stand/boom assembly to remain at rest when acted upon by an outside force. (For full explanation, refer to SL11-1501.)