Arturia V-Collection 5 is your one-stop dream collection of the legendary keyboards behind many of the hits ranging from 60 years ago to 6 minutes ago. The award-winning modeling technology faithfully reproduces the way the original components behaved, delivering the very soul of these instruments in a way that samples simply can’t.
Arturia also took giant leaps in augmenting them with features the hardware inventors never dreamed of—like bringing polyphony to the mono synths you’ve always loved. With over 5000 designer presets, the included Analog Lab 2 makes it easy to harness all that power to find just the right sounds for your sessions and gigs.
Do you prefer a Stage 73 or a Wurli? Did that classic song have a B3, Continental or Farfisa? Would a Mini, 2600, Modular or Matrix sit better in this track? Now you don’t have to choose, because V Collection 5 puts every major keyboard you’ve ever lusted after right at your fingertips, all with faithful realism. Each one of them has inspired countless hits.
The proprietary TAE® algorithmic modeling at the heart of the V Collection instruments goes beyond reproducing the sound of classic instruments to capturing their actual soul and feel. No sampling here. Grab a knob or flip a switch and you get exactly the same response as the original. The beautiful graphic reproductions of each instrument make the experience even more realistic.
Arturia even worked with some of the original inventors like Cameron Jones of Synclavier fame and industry godfather Bob Moog to ensure that the recreations and enhancements alike were faithful to their visions. It doesn’t get more authentic than that.
Even though the landmark instrument designs that inspired the V Collection have survived the test of time and are still in use today, why stop there? We’ve kept the control panel of each virtual instrument extremely authentic, yet a single click opens a whole new similarly styled panel containing new features and enhancements you’ve always wished for—and many that will surprise you.
- Includes 17 software titles: Analog Lab, Synclavier V, B-3 V, Mini V, Piano V, Stage-73 V, Matrix-12 V, Farfisa V, Solina V, SEM V, Wurli V, Jup-8 V, ARP 2600 V, CS-80 V, Prophet V, VOX Continental V, Modular V
- Each virtual instrument in the V Collection can be used as a stand-alone application or as a VST, AU or AAX plug-in
- Redesigned browser for fast access to sounds
- High resolution graphic interfaces, compatible with very large displays
- All instruments share a common interface for browsing, editing (save, import, export)
- Easy MIDI mapping to any keyboard controller.
- Easy install and licence manager : Arturia Software Center.
- More than 5000 high-quality and innovative sound presets.
- Analog Lab 2 - All presets of the V Collection 5 can be browsed and edited from a single interface
- Arturia’s proprietary technology, TAE®, ensures that each analog modeling instrument sounds and behaves exactly like the original.
- Manuals in English, Japanese and French