Made for the musician on the go or the performer with limited space, the Arturia MiniLab offers a comprehensive set of features in a portable package that’s sturdy and looks great.
When combined with the included Analog Lab software, MiniLab becomes a real hybrid synthesizer with 6000 sounds from 8 of our best analog-modeling software synths and our stunningly accurate Wurlitzer V model.
MiniLab is one of the most feature-packed, compact control systems on the market. Discover expressive new melodies with 25 velocity-sensitive mini-keys and the brand-new pitch and modulation touch-strip controls.
Drum out incredible rhythms with two banks of velocity-sensitive backlit performance pads, and tweak software to your heart’s content with 16 full-size rotary encoders. Factor in the cleverly recessed footswitch input and USB bus-power port, and you have the world’s premier mobile keyboard solution.
Power, Style and Sound
The power of the features and visual styling are obvious, but sound? Yes, sound. We also include our award-winning Analog Lab software, which gives you over 6000 of the best classic synth and keyboard sounds around. These instruments also conform perfectly to your MiniLab controls.
- Includes Analog Lab with 6000 synth sounds
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia V Collection (mini V, modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V, Jupiter-8V and Wurlitzer V)
- Fast preset sorting to find your sound quickly: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…), by Characteristics (long, bright, dark …), etc
- In-depth Preset editing available for the owners of the full versions of our synthesizers (mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab
- More than 200 Multi patches organized by musical genres, each made of two different synth patches with effects, layers and splits
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the MiniLab
- Keyboard: 25-note, velocity-sensitive mini-keys
- Controls: Pitch / Modulation touch strips, 16 encoders, 2 banks of 8 backlit pads with velocity sensitivity
- Recessed connectors: USB standard-B plug and assignable footswitch input
- Class compliant – no drivers needed!
- Use with Analog Lab or with any other MIDI software
- Works with iPad® (camera connection kit required)