With an extensive array of controls, a stylish yet amazingly lightweight design, and brilliant integration with laptops and tablets, the Arturia KeyLab 88 is perfect for modern keyboard players, pianists, demanding stage performers, and professional producers who will not compromise on quality. KeyLab 88 sets a new standard in professional controller keyboards.
The keyboard is entirely preassigned to work with the included Analog Lab software, giving you immediate and in-depth control over your sound. Change the filter cutoff, the resonance, adjust the 2 ADSR envelopes, and much more: as soon as the idea hits, it can happen.
But KeyLab 88 also acts as a Universal MIDI controller, compatible with any third-party software and hardware. MIDI Assignments can be customized for virtually any form of music technology using the LED screen or the included MIDI Control Center software.
- Includes Analog Lab with 6000 synth sounds
- All presets are carefully selected from Arturia’s virtual synths (mini V, modular V, CS-80 V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet-V, Prophet VS, SEM V, Jupiter-8V, and Matrix-12 V) and from Wurlitzer V, our recreation of the classic 200A electric piano. These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality
- Quickly filter the presets according to your criteria: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads, etc.), or by Characteristics (long, bright, dark, etc.)
- In-depth Preset editing available for owners of Arturia synthesizers (mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab
- More than 200 Multi patches organized by musical genres, each made of two different synth patches with effects, layers and splits
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the KeyLab 88
- Keyboard: 88 note hammer-action Fatar keybed with velocity and aftertouch
- Controls: 2 clickable encoders, 6 transport switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, two banks of 10 encoders, two banks of 9 sliders, 1 volume encoder, 10 assignable switches and 16 backlit pads with velocity and pressure sensitivity
- Connectors: MIDI in & out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux footswitch, and Breath controller
- High quality aluminum and wood construction
- 32-digit LCD screen
- Functions as a universal MIDI controller
- Use with Analog Lab or with any other MIDI software