The Arturia KeyLab 61 combines the pro build quality of a classic synthesizer with the vast amount of control needed in today’s digital environment. KeyLab 61 is perfectly suited for the center of any studio, from project to professional.
The 61-key keyboard controller is made for maximum expression and performance, with velocity and aftertouch in addition to high-quality knobs, faders, assignable switches and 16 of the best-feeling pads around.
This premium controller is a perfect match for the included Analog Lab software; the preassigned controls make an ideal hybrid solution for plug-and-play sound creation. Simply connect KeyLab 61 to Analog Lab and you can put your mouse away, enjoying the same workflow as with a traditional hardware synthesizer.
With KeyLab 61 you have unparalleled access to 5000 sounds modeled after the most classic synthesizers and keyboards of all time. The innovative Multi mode provides layer/split functions, so you can layer these sounds and play them at the same time while adding professional-grade effects.
And as with the entire KeyLab series, the keyboard and controls can be easily used with any other music software.
Professional grade USB MIDI Controller
KeyLab 61 is the new professional-grade 61-key USB MIDI Controller. It’s entirely preassigned to work with the Analog Lab software, so it’s ready out of the box to give you immediate and in-depth control over your sound. But KeyLab 61 is also a Universal MIDI controller, so it’s compatible with any third party-software and hardware. Remapping the controls is simple with the included MIDI Control Center software.
- Connect your favorite MIDI hardware via the MIDI In and Out ports
- Input connectors for adding expression pedals, a sustain pedal and a breath controller
- USB MIDI class-compliant operation for direct connect to your computer or iOS device (camera connection kit required)
- Optional DC power input allows use as a standalone controller
- Ergonomically-designed pitch bend and modulation wheels
- LCD display allows for easy editing and instant feedback of parameters and presets in Analog Lab
- Two banks of 10 assignable encoders for use with your favorite plug-in or DAW
- Two banks of 9 faders gives you plenty of options for control. Inverse drawbar mode for use with organ plug-ins
- Octave transpose buttons allow you to shift the keyboard range up or down
- Tight integration with the Analog Lab software gives you the feel of a hardware synth but with the power of software.
- 10 assignable buttons for instant recall of your favorite Analog Lab sounds and quick control of your favorite DAW
- The transport controls can send MIDI Machine Control messages for hands-on access to your DAW.
- 16 backlit, ultra-responsive velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads
MIDI Control Center
The MIDI Control Center software allows you to edit the controller parameters quickly and easily. With an intuitive graphical interface and a 1:1 screen image of your hardware, you can tailor the controls of your KeyLab controller to match the settings of your favorite plug-ins and DAWs.
Analog Lab 2 Included
Imagine conveniently having all the keyboard and synth sounds you need for a gig or session all in one place on your computer. No racks. No stacks. Analog Lab 2 gives you streamlined tag-based access to 5000+ of the hottest presets from the award-winning V Collection of 17 faithfully modeled legendary classic keyboards—including combinations and effects. Each preset automatically maps the most important sound parameters to your KeyLab or MiniLab for intuitive tweaking and performance control, and you can easily custom map to any controllers via the MIDI Learn feature. You can even save the presets you need for a gig into a playlist to step through during your sets. Analog Lab 2 is also the command center for all your V Collection keyboards, giving you full editing access to any full instruments you own.
- Includes Analog Lab with 5000 synth sounds.
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia V Collection
- Fast preset sorting to find your sound quickly: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…), by Characteristics (long, bright, dark …), etc.
- In-depth Preset editing available for the owners of the full versions of the synthesizers (mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab.
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the KeyLab 61.
- Keyboard: 61 semi-weighted keys with velocity and aftertouch.
- Controls: 2 clickable encoders, 6 transport switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, two banks of 10 encoders, 9 sliders, 1 volume encoder, 10 assignable switches and 16 backlit pads with velocity- and pressure-sensitivity.
- Connectors: MIDI in & out, USB, sustain pedal, expression pedal, Aux footswitch, and breath controller.
- High-quality aluminum and wood construction.
- 32-digit LCD screen.
- Use with Analog Lab or with any other MIDI software.
- Product dimensions: 34.57 x 11.73 x 2.76 inches (878x298x70 mm) - Net weight: 16.1 lbs. (7.3 Kg)