The Arturia KeyLab 49 combines a professional-grade MIDI keyboard with the powerful Analog Lab software environment. With 49 keys, 2 banks of 10 encoders, 2 banks of 9 faders, 10 assignable switches and 16 velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads, KeyLab 49 is perfect for studio and live use. Perfectly matched to the included Analog Lab software, with an integrated user interface and 6000 sounds from Arturia’s V Collection line of products, KeyLab 49 is more than a controller: it is an instrument unto itself.
This 49-key controller keyboard was designed for maximum performance and expression, with velocity and aftertouch in addition to a bevy of knobs, faders and highly responsive pads. The back panel connections include breath controller, MIDI in/out, expression and sustain pedals and an aux pedal input. This is a top-notch controller for any hardware or software, but its comprehensive control of Arturia’s Analog Lab software is the pièce de résistance: its preassigned controls make this combination the perfect hybrid solution for plug-and-play sound creation.
Analog Lab boasts a huge library of 6000 internationally-designed presets, so instant inspiration is only a click away. Play several sounds at once in Multi mode, and add a professional touch with a wide range of high-quality effects. With an unprecedented level of synthesis control, Analog Lab lets you fully experience the depth Arturia’s TAE® analog modeling technology.
- Includes Analog Lab with 6000 synth sounds
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia V Collection (mini V, modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V, Jupiter-8V and Wurlitzer V)
- Fast preset sorting to find your sound quickly: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…), by Characteristics (long, bright, dark …), etc
- In-depth Preset editing available for the owners of the full versions of our synthesizers (mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab
- More than 200 Multi patches organized by musical genres, each made of two different synth patches with effects, layers and splits.
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the KeyLab 49
- Keyboard: 49 semi-weighted keys with velocity and aftertouch
- Controls: 2 clickable encoders, 6 transport switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, two banks of 10 encoders, 9 sliders, 1 volume encoder, 10 assignable switches and 16 backlit pads with velocity- and pressure-sensitivity
- Connectors: MIDI in & out, USB, sustain pedal, expression pedal, Aux footswitch, and breath controller
- High-quality aluminum and wood construction
- 32-digit LCD screen
- Use with Analog Lab or with any other MIDI software