The Arturia KeyLab 25 has the same rugged metal and wood construction of the entire KeyLab series, and it’s small enough to take anywhere. With a sleek look, solid feel and tons of control, it’s the perfect companion for the road or the studio. Take complete control wherever you go.
This rugged and lightweight 25-key keyboard will fit perfectly into any professional setup: with semi-weighted keys, velocity and aftertouch, it offers a big keyboard feel in a small package. It goes head-to-head with the big boys, though, with 10 assignable encoders, 9.45mm faders, 10 assignable switches, and plenty of connections on the back panel (USB, MIDI in/out, and sustain).
This premium controller is a perfect match for the included Analog Lab software. Its pre-assigned controls make this the ideal solution for plug-and-play sound creation. Simply connect KeyLab 25 to Analog Lab and you can put your mouse away, enjoying the same workflow you would have with a traditional hardware synthesizer.
The combination of KeyLab 25 and Analog Lab provides in-depth access to the synth parameters, which enables you to customize the huge library of presets to your needs. The innovative Multi mode provides layer/split functions and a Chord mode, so you can play several sounds at the same time while adding professional-grade effects.
And since KeyLab 25 is a USB class-compliant controller, it’s compatible with any other software and can be customized to your setup using the MIDI Control Center software.
Professional grade USB MIDI Controller
KeyLab 25 is a new compact 25-key USB MIDI Controller. It’s entirely preassigned to work with the Analog Lab software, so it’s ready out of the box to give you immediate and in-depth control over your sound. But KeyLab 25 is also a Universal MIDI controller, so it’s compatible with any third party-software and hardware. Remapping the controls is simple with the included MIDI Control Center software.
- MIDI In/Out Connect your favorite MIDI hardware via the MIDI In and Out ports
- Control inputs Input connectors for adding expression pedals, a sustain pedal and a breath controller
- USB 2.0 USB MIDI class-compliant operation for direct connect to your computer or iOS device (camera connection kit required)
- Optional DC power Optional DC power input allows use as a standalone controller
- Pitch and Mod Wheels Ergonomically-designed pitch bend and modulation wheels
- LCD screen for easy editing LCD display allows for easy editing and instant feedback of parameters and presets in Analog Lab
- Two banks of 10 encoders Two banks of 10 assignable encoders for use with your favorite plug-in or DAW
- Two banks of 9 faders Two banks of 9 faders gives you plenty of options for control. Inverse drawbar mode for use with organ plug-ins
- Octave Transpose buttons Octave transpose buttons allow you to shift the keyboard range up or down
- Direct controls for Analog Lab Tight integration with the Analog Lab software gives you the feel of a hardware synth but with the power of software.
- 10 assignable buttons for instant recall of your favorite Analog Lab sounds and quick control of your favorite DAW
- The transport controls can send MIDI Machine Control messages for hands-on access to your DAW.
MIDI Control Center
The MIDI Control Center software allows you to edit the controller parameters quickly and easily. With an intuitive graphical interface and a 1:1 screen image of your hardware, you can tailor the controls of your KeyLab controller to match the settings of your favorite plug-ins and DAWs.
Analog Lab 2 Included
Imagine conveniently having all the keyboard and synth sounds you need for a gig or session all in one place on your computer. No racks. No stacks. Analog Lab 2 gives you streamlined tag-based access to 5000+ of the hottest presets from the award-winning V Collection of 17 faithfully modeled legendary classic keyboards—including combinations and effects. Each preset automatically maps the most important sound parameters to your KeyLab or MiniLab for intuitive tweaking and performance control, and you can easily custom map to any controllers via the MIDI Learn feature. You can even save the presets you need for a gig into a playlist to step through during your sets. Analog Lab 2 is also the command center for all your V Collection keyboards, giving you full editing access to any full instruments you own.
- Includes Analog Lab with 5000 synth sounds.
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia V Collection.
- Fast preset sorting to find your sound quickly: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…), by Characteristics (long, bright, dark …), etc.
- In-depth Preset editing available for the owners of the full versions of the synthesizers (mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab.
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the KeyLab 25.
- Keyboard: 25 semi-weighted keys with velocity and aftertouch.
- Controls: 2 clickable encoders, 6 transport switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, two banks of 10 encoders, 9 sliders, 1 volume encoder, 10 assignable switches.
- Connectors: MIDI in & out, USB, sustain pedal, expression pedal, Aux footswitch, and breath controller.
- High-quality aluminum and wood construction.
- 32-digit LCD screen.
- Use with Analog Lab or with any other MIDI software.
- Product dimensions: 18.31 x 11.73 x 2.76 inches (465 x 298 x 70 mm) - Net weight: 8.6 lbs. (3.9 Kg)