The APS SUB 10 is a professional active studio subwoofer, designed for accurate sound realization.
It is suitable for small/mid-sized recording studios, broadcasting studios, TV studios, multimedia studios, post production facilities, mastering, digital workstations, home recording studios and audio monitoring systems of the highest quality.
- Type: Active - Class D power amplifier Hypex: 400W at 4Ohms
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 39cm x 39cm x 40cm / 15.35" x 15.35" x 15.75"
- Free Field Frequency Response: 2.5 dB: 19-90Hz
- SPL in Free Field at 1m: RMS: 108 dB (single sub); Peak: 116dB (pair)
- Weight: 24kg / 53lbs
- Input Sensitivity Switch / Volume (8 positions): -4.5dB, -3dB, -1.5dB, 0dB, 1.5dB, 3dB, 4.5dB, 6dB
- Input Sensitivity Switch / Volume (3 positions): -20dB, -10dB, 0dB
- Low-Pass Filter Switch Cut Off: 40Hz, 45Hz, 50Hz, 57Hz, 63Hz, 71Hz, 80Hz, 90Hz
- Filters By-Pass Switch Unfiltered (LFE): Position down: filters ON; Position up: filters OFF
- Phase Switch: 0 degrees, 180 degrees
- Stand-by Switch: Position down: active STAND-BY; Position up: continuous mode (stand-by OFF)
- Input: XLR, 6.3mm TRS (symmetrical/balanced); RCA (nonsymmetrical)
- Input Impedance: 10Ohm
- Loop Through Output: XLR (symmetrical)
- Output Impedence: 100Ohm