The I/O Modules are the sound and soul of Symphony I/O, and represent 25 years of Apogee R&D and design excellence. These powerful Modules deliver Apogee’s core competency, superior sounding digital audio recording. With five available I/O Modules, you can choose from standard configurations or customize the following: channel count, analog to digital input, digital to analog output, mic preamps and digital I/O. You compose your Symphony I/O.
Apogee Symphony I/O 8 Mic Pre Amp Module Features
- Eight digitally controlled, 85dB microphone preamps
- Upgrades functionality of Analog I/O Module by adding mic preamps to the existing line inputs
- Creates a direct connection between the Mic Preamp Module and the Analog I/O Module by inserting a mic preamp stage before the line inputs
- Four Hi-Z 1/4” instrument inputs capable of handling high level instrument
- Eight fully balanced insert points
- Send 1-8 and Return 1-8 on 2 DSUB 25-pin connectors