Apogee Offers 25% To 35% Off Waves Plugins, Plus $100 Voucher Offer
Purchase this Apogee interface and receive a discount code for up to 35% off Waves plug-ins PLUS a $100 voucher code from Waves after product registration!
To obtain your discount code and voucher:
- Go to Apogee's product registration page and follow the instructions to register your product and provide all necessary information.
- After receiving your code and voucher, use them at waves.com for 25% off of a single plug-in or 35% off one bundle.
- The voucher code must be used in a separate transaction.
- Discounts may be applied to the purchase of Waves plug-ins or bundles currently on special.
Apogee ONE is an all-in-one portable, USB audio interface that gives you everything you need to make professional recordings on the go. Connect a microphone, guitar or use ONE’s exceptional built-in omnidirectional microphone to easily capture your music without compromise. ONE even lets you record with a microphone (built-in or external) and guitar simultaneously. Using Apogee’s industry-leading AD/DA conversion and mic preamp technology, ONE produces pristine music, podcast, and voice-over recordings while also delivering studio quality sound to your headphones for precision mixing or hi-fi listening. With an intuitive controller knob and seamless compatibility with Mac OS X, ONE is easy for anyone to use and works great with GarageBand, Logic Pro X, Pro Tools, Ableton or any Core Audio compatible application.
Apogee is an award-winning industry leader in digital recording technology with over 30 years of experience. Preferred by recording pros around the world, Apogee products like ONE, Duet, Quartet, Ensemble and Symphony I/O have been instrumental in creating countless GRAMMY® and OSCAR® winning recordings and have set the industry standard in professional recording for over two decades.
- 2 IN x 2 OUT Audio interface with built-in microphone
- USB 2.0 connection for Mac with 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA conversion
- Low latency and seamless compatibility Mac OS X
- 2 Analog Inputs: built-in omnidirectional condenser XLR microphone and 1/4” instrument connector on breakout cable, 2 simultaneous inputs (instrument + built-in or external mic), mic preamp with up to 62dB of gain
- 2 Analog Outputs: 1 1/8” stereo output for headphones or powered speakers
- Direct monitoring, complete input/output control with Apogee’s Maestro software
- Compatible with GarageBand, Logic Pro X or any Core Audio Application
- Includes exclusive offers on Waves plugins (available upon registration)
- Die cast aluminum chassis
- Legendary Apogee sound quality
- Designed in California – Built in the U.S.A.