The Antelope Audio Orion32 + is a successor to the world’s first 32-channel AD/DA, now offering a greater variety of interfaces such as Thunderbolt, MADI and USB. The digital connectivity options are complimented also by ADAT and S/PDIF.
Connect Orion32 + to any DAW on the market. Orion32 + provides seamless connectivity to any DAW, allowing for low latency simultaneous I/O streaming of 64 channels of 24-bit, 192 kHz audio signal via ThunderboltTM and 32 channels via USB. The analog I/O are handled by 8 DB25 connectors and a pair of TRS connectors for monitoring.
Enhanced Routing, Mixing and Monitoring. Orion32 + offers stunning flexibility and great productivity, providing a color-coded routing matrix with four separate mixers, built-in DSP effects and zero latency monitoring. The entire control is gathered in a desktop application available for both OS X and Windows. The control panel is based on the software created initially for Orion32 and further developed for another Antelope Audio leading product, Zen Studio. Orion32+ control panel is an extremely intuitive user-friendly interface, which incorporates both our know-how and customers’ feedback.
Digital clarity meets analog detail in Antelope Audio’s signature sound. The proven clocking accuracy is supported by Antelope’s renowned 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) jitter management technology, the same as with the flagship Trinity Master Clock. The clean, transparent and detailed conversion in Orion32+ is the same as with its predecessor, which has proved its sound quality in a great number of studios and live shows across the Globe. The 10 MHz input, enabling connectivity to Antelope’s legendary 10M Atomic Clock and its successor 10MX, makes Orion32+ crystal oscillator remarkably precise, emphasizing the signature Antelope sound. The two word clock outputs make Orion32+ a great fit in any setup, not only as an interface, but a master clock as well.
Enhanced Orion32+ desktop application for even smoother studio workflow. Control all Orion32+ features and functions from its freshly redesigned desktop app. OS X and Windows compatible, the control panel follows Antelope Audio’s networking control concept, meaning you can now access the interface from multiple computers in the same network. The Orion32+ software panel allows users to detach all its sections into freely movable and resizable panels for more convenient session arrangements, especially important for engineers and artists with multiple screen setups.
- Analog Inputs: 4 x D-SUB 25 (32 channels total), +20 dBu max, 11.2 kOhms
- Digital Inputs: 1 x Fiber Optic MADI (up to 64CH); 2 x ADAT (up to 16CH); 1 x S/PDIF
- Word Clock Input: 1 x Input @ 75 Ohms 3Vpp on BNC 32 – 192kHz
- Atomic Clock Input: 1 x 10M Input @ 75 Ohms 1Vpp on BNC
- Analog Outputs: 4 x D-SUB 25 (32 channels total), +20dBu, 56 Ohms; 2 x Monitor Outs on TRS 1/4 Jacks
- Digital Outputs: 1 x Fiber Optic MADI (up to 64CH); 2 x ADAT (up to 16CH); 1 x S/PDIF
- Word Clock Outputs: 2 x Outputs @ 75 Ohms 3Vpp on BNC 32 – 192kHz
- USB I/O: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed; Data stream up to 480 Mbits/192kHz,
- 32 channels I/O, Type B
- ThunderboltTM: 1 x ThunderboltTM (64 channels I/O)
- D/A Monitor Converter: Dynamic Range: 129 dB; THD + N: -108 dB
- A/D Converter: Dynamic Range: 118 dB; THD + N: -105 dB
- D/A Converters: Dynamic Range: 118 dB; THD + N: -98 dB
- Clocking System: 4th Generation Acoustically Focused Clocking; 64-bit DDS; Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillator
- Clock Stability: <+/-0.02 ppm, oven controlled at 64.5ºC/ 148.1ºF
- Clock Aging: < 1 ppm per year
- Clock Calibration: < +/-0.001 ppm
- Sample Rates (kHz): 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192
- Operating Temperature: 0-50°C, 32-122°F
- Weight: 3kg/ 6.6 lbs approx.
- Dimensions (Approx): Width: 483 mm/19”; Height: 44 mm/1.75”; Depth: 220 mm/8.66”
- Power Supply: AC Universal input ~95-245 V
- Power Consumption: 20 Watts Max
Plus, free Hardware-based Audio Effects!