The stunning new Alesis Strike Pro kit shatters all your pre-conceived notions about electronic drums. It combines the feel and familiarity of acoustic drums combined with the versatility and capability of the best electronic drums. These are the perfect drums to move beyond the limitations of a conventional acoustic set, without giving anything up.
Featuring large dual-hoop pads with mesh heads and sensitivity adjustment knobs (Patent-Pending), Strike Pro delivers an incredibly responsive drumming experience, with great feel and control. Strike’s premium wood shell drums come in standard acoustic drum sizes (14” snare, 8-10-12-14” toms and 14” kick), so you’ll instantly feel at home when you sit behind them.
The New Standard in Electronic Cymbals
Strike cymbals—16” 3-zone ride, (3) 14” crashes w/choke and 12” hi hat— are also an exciting step forward. They feel spectacularly realistic: a perfect blend of feel, control and bounce. They offer a larger bell area for enhanced playability, along with a cool “hammered look.”
Customize Strike to your sound
The Strike Performance Module has a sound library with 100 brand new drum kits and 100 customizable user kits made from over 1000 instruments. The module has on-board sampling capability, SD card storage, and USB/MIDI connectivity, which you can use in conjunction with your favorite music production software as well as the powerful new Strike Software Editor. Its 4.3-inch color LED screen displays all your settings and choices at a quick glance.
- Strike performance module with 4.3 full-color LCD screen and individual outputs
- All new sounds, 200 kits and over 1000 multi-sampled instruments
- Large dual-hoop pads with wood shells, and adjustable mesh heads
- 14" Kick drum, 14" snare pad, 8",10",12",14" tom pads
- 16" triple-zone ride cymbal, (3) 14” crash cymbals, and 12"moveable hi-hat
- Premium 4-Post Chrome Rack
- Software editor for creating custom kits/instruments,and importing .wav files
- Larger and more flexible 4-post chrome rack
- Alesis play-along songs
- On board Sampling capability
- USB/MIDI output for use with virtual instrument and recording software
- For USB-MIDI performance
- MAC : OS X 10.7 or later
- PC : Windows 7 or later
- Requires available USB Port