The Alesis DMHat Pedal Drum Pedal gives you traditional hi-hat feel for controlling open/closed sounds with virtually all e-percussion modules and devices including the DM6, DM5, Trigger|iO, PercPad, SamplePad, PerformancePad and ControlPad. It has a full-size, die-cast footboard for professional durability, a slim profile that fits perfectly next to double-bass pedals, and integrated spikes and velcro for holding its position on carpet. You can also use the DMHat Pedal as a bass drum trigger for modules that have switch inputs including the ControlPad and PerformancePad. Includes cable.
- Hi-hat control pedal for traditional hi-hat feel
- Full-size, die-cast footboard for professional durability
- Works with virtually all e-percussion including DM10, DM6, DM5, Trigger iO, and ControlPad
- Slim profile fits perfectly next to double-bass pedals
- Integrated spikes and velcro for holding position on carpet
- Can also work as a bass drum trigger for modules with switch inputs including ControlPad and PerformancePad