The Alesis DM10 X Mesh Kit is a premium six-piece electronic drum set with our exclusive Alesis dual-zone mesh drum heads (patent pending) that deliver an unprecedented degree of realistic drum “feel” and personal expression for modern electronic drummers. These ultra-quiet mesh drum heads come closer to duplicating the feel of an acoustic drum head and their natural rebound better than any previous Alesis electronic drum kit. The Alesis mesh drum heads have a precise adjustment knob so drummers can adjust the heads to provide the exact response that best suits their playing style.
The Perfect Kit for Studio and Live Performance
Designed for the studio and live performance, the DM10 X Mesh Kit is a premium 6-piece electronic drum kit and comes complete with five drum pads (10/10/12/12” toms and 12” snare), four cymbals (12” hi-hat, two 14” crash, and a 16” three-zone ride), and the heavy-duty chrome-plated XRack. It’s equipped with the exclusive Alesis tightly woven black mesh drum heads that dampen acoustic noise and provide a singularly natural drumming experience. Players will immediately notice the improved feel, response, and reduction in acoustic noise, making the DM10 X Mesh Kit ideal for quiet late-night practice sessions, as well as live performance and no-compromise studio recording.
DM10 Module with Dynamic Articulation™
The kit includes the premium Alesis DM10 sound module, a high-definition premium drum module with the Alesis Dynamic Articulation™ technology. Each sound on the DM10 sound module is actually a series of different samples; multiple dynamic-level samples and articulations are all built in so as you play harder and softer, the drum or cymbal changes its timbre, not just its volume. Meticulously calibrated for out-of-the-box playing, the DM10 module includes over 1,000 dynamic-level drum and percussion samples that fit any genre. This exclusive Alesis technology is called Dynamic Articulation™ and it results in an unrivaled, expressive playing experience. In addition to the high quality sounds available on the DM10 drum module, virtual instrument plugins can also be triggered via the USB-MIDI connection.
- Tightly woven black mesh drum heads enhance feel and playing response
- Six-piece kit with 10/10/12/12” (25.4/25.4/30.5/30.5 cm) dual-zone toms and a 12” (30.5 cm) dual-zone snare
- Four-piece cymbal set with a 12” (30.5 cm) hi-hat, two 14” (35.6 cm) crashes, and 16” (40.6 cm) triple-zone ride
- Heavy-duty four-post XRack with integrated boom cymbal arms and hinged clamp
- Includes DM10 sound module with 12 trigger inputs and mixer
- Over 1,000 uncompressed samples featuring Dynamic Articulation™
- Fully adjustable snare stand for optimal positioning
- For USB-MIDI performance and system updates
- Mac: OS X 10.6-10.10
- PC: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8
- Requires available USB port