The AKG SE300 B is the pre-amp for the Blue Line Series capsules CK91, CK92, CK93, CK94 and CK98. This system is designed for excellent audio quality and maximum flexibility. Its robust Modulock bayonet coupling allows quick and easy changing of the capsules. The state-of-the-art electronics design ensures high RF immunity in critical environments.
The SE300 B provides a switchable bass roll-off/attenuator with three positions: flat, 75Hz and 10db attenuation.
- Extremely compact, reliable circuitry ensures high RF immunity in critical environments
- Switchable attenuation pad for high SPL applications up to 144dB
- Switchable bass-cut filter eliminates rumble or footfall noise
- Universal phantom powering from 9V to 52V for operating with phantom power supply
- Robust Modulock bayonet design allows quick and easy changing of the capsules
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 20 to 20000 Hz
- Signal to Noise: 77 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad: 10 dB
- Bass Cut Filter: 75 Hz
- Recommended Load Impedance: 1000 Ohms
- Height: 146 mm
- Diameter: 19 mm