The AKG K 240 MK II is a newly updated version of AKG’s most successful headphones with Varimotion™ technology and XXL transducers. The K 240 MK II’s semi-open ear cups have around-the-ear coupling to deliver solid bass, accurate mids and crystal-clear highs.
Thanks to its lower impedance and improved sensitivity, it can be used with low-output audio sources to deliver its incredible sound.
The detachable OFC cable has gold-plated plugs for optimum audio quality and exceptional ease of service.
- Dynamic headphones
- Circumaural, semi-open
- Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
- Frequency range: 15 Hz to 25,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 91 db SPL/mW
- Power handling capability: 200 mW
- Rated impedance: 55 Ohm
- Cable: 3m (10 ft.) plug-in cable
- Stereo adapter: gold plated, screw-on 3,5/6,3mm (1/8" to 1/4") jack
- Net weight (without cable): 240 g (8.5 oz.)