The AKG C747 V11 is a professional shotgun condenser capsule with a flat frequency response and a clean off-axis response. Due to its brilliant sound reproduction, it is perfect for guitar, piano, drum and overhead recordings. Thanks to its inconspicuous appearance, it is also widely used as a speech and lectern microphone.
The C747 V11 features an integrated RFi shield to block out unwanted interference from mobile phones, wireless microphones and other wireless devices. The C747 V11 ships with an extensive accessory set including a shock mount adapter, mini-gooseneck, stand adapter, mounting clamp, thread link and windscreen.
- Enhanced, hypercardioid polar pattern eliminates noise from the sides
- RFi shielding technology prevents interference noise from mobile phones
- Withstands high sound pressure levels or close-up miking of loud sources
- Small and inconspicuous for mobile and installed solutions
- Extensive accessory set included for a wide range of mounting possibilities