The AKG C519 ML professional miniature condenser microphone clips gently onto the bell of a trumpet, saxophone, trombone, tuba, didgeridoo or any other wind instrument. Its tight cardioid polar pattern makes the C519 an ideal tool for use near monitor wedges, and its flat frequency response delivers a natural, powerful and clear sound.
The MPAV from C519 M features an integrated, switchable bass cut for adjusting the microphones frequency response. The C519 ML package includes a mini-XLR cable and the unique A400 adapter plate for easy mounting onto wireless body-pack transmitters PT40/45/450/470.
- Cardioid polar pattern allows operation close to stage monitors
- Integrated transducer shock mount for efficient rejection of mechanical noise
- Rubberized mounting clip to firm, gentle fit on a wide variety of instruments
- Rugged highly stable gooseneck for precise placement of the microphone
- Detachable microphone cable easy to install and service
|Package Contents||One AKG C519 microphone, one W44 windscreen and microphone bag|
|Unit Weight||195 g|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Impedance||Electrical: 200 Ohms / Recommended load: 2 kOhms|
|Frequency Range||60 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-46 dBV/Pa (5 mV)|
|Max. SPL||130 dB; 132 dB with pad|
|Analog or Digital||Analog|