The AKG C518 ML professional miniature clamp-on microphone is the ultimate tool for recording of drums and percussion. Its cardioid polar pattern rejects overspill from nearby instruments. A continuously adjustable vise-type clamp makes it easy to fix the microphone securely on the rim of drums or percussion instruments. A special snap-on stabilizer keeps the gooseneck in a defined position. The MPAV from C518 M features an integrated, switchable bass cut for adjusting the microphones frequency response. The C518 ML package includes a mini-XLR cable and the unique A400 adapter plate for easy mounting onto wireless body-pack transmitters PT40/45/450/470.
- Cardioid polar pattern rejects overspill from nearby instruments
- Full-metal housing with shock mount protects the precious capsule from hard beats
- Integrated mounting clamp for safe fit on a wide variety of instruments
- Included gooseneck holder always keeps the microphone in optimum position
- Detachable microphone cable easy to install and service