Ableton Push 2 is an instrument that puts everything you need to make music in one place—at your fingertips.
Making music is hard. To stay in the flow, you need to be able to capture your ideas quickly, and you need technology to stay out of the way. Computers make it possible for one person to create whole worlds of sound. But instruments are where inspiration comes from. Push gives you the best of everything. It’s a powerful, expressive instrument that gives you hands-on control of an unlimited palette of sounds, without needing to look at a computer.
Push 2 works with Ableton Live 9.5. Live runs on your Mac or PC and provides multitrack recording, instruments, effects, and everything else you need to make music.
In the Box
- Push hardware
- Universal Power Supply
- 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz with interchangeable heads for North/Central America & Japan (Type A), China (Type A & I), Europe (Type C), UK (Type G), Australia & New Zealand (Type I)
- USB cable 1.40m (55.12 inches)
- Quick Start Guide + Download version of Live 9 Intro
- Standard or Suite (depending on which edition you choose to purchase)
- Width: 378mm (14.88 inches)
- Depth: 304mm (11.96 inches)
- Height (body): 26mm (1.02 inches), (body + encoders): 42mm (1.65 inches)
- Weight: 2710g (6.0 pounds)
- External Power: 12V DC 1.25A
- USB Power: 5V/0.5A
- Two pedal inputs
- Kensington Lock
- Soft silicone pads, carefully calibrated to respond perfectly at any velocity
- RGB backlighting
- 17cm touch strip for pitch bend/scrolling
- 31 LEDs for navigation