Ableton Live 9 Suite is a DAW with a unique workflow designed for creating musical ideas, turning them into finished songs, and taking them onto the stage. Suite contains the most comprehensive host of additional features, Instruments, Packs and Effects.
- Unique Session View for quick, intuitive composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- Powerful MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Advanced warping and real-time time-stretching
- Unlimited Instruments, Audio effects and MIDI effects per project
- Group tracks
- VST and Audio Unit support
- Time signature changes
- Multiple automation lanes
- Track Freeze
- Automatic plug-in delay compensation
- MIDI remote control instant mapping
- MIDI output to hardware synths
- MIDI Clock/sync
- Multicore/multiprocessor support
- WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support
- Ableton Link
- Analog: emulates the unique character of vintage analog synthesizers
- Collision: physical modeling instrument for authentic mallet percussion sounds and creative percussion
- Electric: sounds of classic electric pianos
- Operator: versatile synthesizer combining frequency modulation and subtractive synthesis
- Sampler: sampling instrument with multisample playback and import as well as profound sound design options
- Tension: physical modeling string synthesizer
- External Instrument: tool for integrating your external hardware synthesizers into your Live Sets with the ease and flexibility of plug-ins
- Drum Rack: instrument for layering samples, synths and effects in a classic 16-pad grid
- Impulse: drum sampler with complex modulation capabilities
- Simpler: easy-to-use but powerful sampler with classic synthesis parameters
- Dynamic Tube: tube saturation for added harmonics and warmth.
- EQ Eight: eight parametric filters with a variety of controls for shaping timbre
- External Audio Effect: tool for integrating your external hardware effects into your Live Sets with the ease and flexibility of plug-ins.
- Filter Delay three delay lines with independent filtering, feedback, stereo position, and more
- Frequency Shifter: classic frequency shifting and ring modulation, for effects ranging from subtle phasing to dissonant, metallic sounds.
- Glue Compressor: analog-modeled compressor based on the classic bus compressor from a famous 80s mixing console
- Multi-band Dynamics: upward and downward compression and expansion of up to three frequency bands
- Overdrive: distortion effect based on classic guitar pedals.
- Resonators: five parallel, tunable resonators that apply a tonal character to incoming audio
- Spectrum: realtime analysis and visualization of incoming audio.
- Vinyl Distortion: emulates the noise and distortion of vinyl records
- Vocoder: classic "talking synthesizer" and robotic voice effects.
- Auto Filter: classic analog filter emulation with an envelope follower and LFO
- Auto Pan: LFO-driven panning, tremolo and beat-synchronized chopping effects
- Beat Repeat: creative beat mangling with controlled or randomized repetitions of an incoming signal
- Chorus: create thickening or flanging effects with two parallel modulated delays
- Compressor: dynamics processing to add punch and loudness.
- EQ Three: three-band EQ with kill switches, modeled on classic DJ mixers
- Erosion: adds “digital”-sounding artifacts and noise to audio signals
- Flanger: classic tape phasing sound caused by time-modulated delays.
- Gate: dynamics processing for noise reduction and decay or reverb shaping
- Grain Delay: granular delay with controlled or randomized pitch.
- Limiter: sets an absolute output limit, suitable for mastering.
- Looper: records, loops and overdubs audio, based on classic hardware looping pedals
- Phaser: sweeping effects created by notches in the frequency spectrum
- Ping Pong Delay: filtered delay that jumps between the left and right outputs
- Redux: bit- and sample-rate reduction for classic lo-fi sounds
- Reverb: simulates the acoustics of real or imaginary rooms
- Saturator: waveshaping distortion for adding dirt, punch and warmth
- Simple Delay: two independent delay lines with feedback and tempo sync
- Tuner: tuner shows the incoming pitch and its distance from the nearest semitone, helping you quickly get instruments in tune
- Utility: multipurpose tool for adjusting gain, phase, stereo width and more
- Convolution Reverb: capture the characteristic reverb of real physical spaces. Comes with an amazing library of impulse responses.
- Convolution Reverb Pro: capture the characteristic reverb of real physical spaces with advanced sound shaping
- DrumSynth: 13 devices to create unique drum and percussion sounds using synthesis
- Mono Sequencer: build MIDI patterns using classical step sequencing.
- Buffer Shuffler 2: chop and reorder incoming audio on the fly
- LFO: LFO with sync to modulate device parameters
- Envelope Follower: use the envelope of any audio material to control device parameters
- XY pad: assign any two device parameters using an XY Pad.
- Multimap: map control information from other devices to multiple parameters
- Device Randomizer: generate random control parameters to modulate devices or jump start an idea
- Expression Control: modify and map incoming MIDI control information to multiple parameters
- Envelope: trigger an envelope with incoming MIDI notes to modulate device parameters
- LFO MIDI: LFO with parameters that can be controlled by incoming MIDI notes
- Note Echo: generate echoes for MIDI notes with delay and feedback control
The Forge by Hecq
Musician and sound designer Hecq presents his set of signature sounds, loops and drum one-shots. Includes experimental recordings, unique Live Clips and presets that push Live's instruments and effects to new realms.
A collection of acoustic percussion instruments such as congas, timbales, claves, shakers, tambourines and bells from the worlds of Brazillian, Afro-Cuban and African music.
A thorough set of vivd and colorful brass instruments. Features solo and ensemble French horn, trombone, trumpet and tuba, with a unique set of articulations in multiple section sizes.
The true essence of symphonic percussion instruments in pristine quality. Features vibraphone, marimba, xylophone, crotales, glockenspiel, tubular bells, cymbals and timpani with a variety of articulations.
A comprehensive selection of naturally rich and dynamic stringed instruments. Features solo and ensemble violin, viola, cello and double bass, all record in their natural positions within the orchestra, complete with a number of articulations.
Features a variety of clear and vibrant wind instruments. Includes solo and ensemble flute, clarinet, bassoon, oboe and English horn, with a broad spectrum of articulations.
Retro Synths by Puremagnetik contains more than 4,000 samples from the greatest classic synths of the past three decades, including rich bass from the Minimoog, acid squelch from the Roland TB-303, and the classic digital "phase distortion" synthesis from the Casio CZ-series.
Kick-start your sampling skills with Samplification, a pack of presets, Instrument Racks, Construction Kits, and Lessons. With sound content from Puremagnetik, Cycling '74 and SonArte, Samplification demonstrates the capabilities of Sampler.
Session Drums Studio
Session Drums is a meticulously multisampled library of acoustic drums that reproduces the nuances of a recording session and puts you in the engineer's seat. Session Drums Studio features clear studio recordings of world-class drum kits, properly miked and ready to play.
Session Drums Club
Session Drums is a meticulously multisampled library of acoustic drums that reproduces the nuances of a recording session and puts you in the engineer's seat. Session Drums Club features room ambience from club environments - inject some character into your drums.
Session Drums Multmic
Session Drums is a meticulously multisampled library of acoustic drums that reproduces the nuances of a recording session and puts you in the engineer's seat. Session Drums Multimic kits put you in the engineer's position - edit the various mic positions and distances to get your perfect kit.
Bomblastic is a Hip Hop drum kits library featuring 50 kits developed in conjunction with Uppercussion. Get punchy kicks, cracking snares, crisp claps, powerful percussion, hi-hats, cymbals and more. The kits are especially designed for Hip Hop, Dubstep, R&B, Pop and Dance genres.
Breakbeats by Kutmasta Kurt
A set of vintage-sounding Hip Hop breaks, kits and one-shots from producer Kutmasta Kurt, who has worked with artists including Too $hort, Beastie Boys, Kool Keith, The Pharcyde, and more. The breaks have been chopped up and MIDI sequenced, for flexible editing possibilities.
A premium selection from sound designer Ron MacLeod, constructed using innovative processing tools from Cycling '74, the makers of Max. Includes drum loops, acoustic instrument hits, lush ambiences, and more for inspiring sonic sculpting.
A booster shot featuring even more pounding, crisp drum sounds from Uppercussion. Great for pounding electronic production, experimental sound design, and all kinds of rhythmic music.
A choice selection of classic drum machines, sampled to faithfully reproduce original sounds, plus a range of drum patterns and Live Clips. Includes samples of the Roland TR-808 and TR-909, LinnDrum, Oberheim DMX, Boss DR-55, and more.
The powerful expressiveness of a renowned concert grand in Live. Multiple articulations, sampled from a carefully prepared and programmed piano to capture the virtuosity of the classical grand piano sound.
Guitars and Bass
A set of electric guitars and basses, expertly multisampled to cover different playing styles, velocities and articulations - from funky slap bass to gently strummed guitar chords.
A set of premium sounds from Soniccouture's Konkrete Drums libraries, plus MIDI Clips exclusively designed by six prominent London-based artists. Unlike traditional audio breaks, these MIDI breaks can easily be edited and reorganized by sound.
Sound Objects Lite
A unique collection of sampled objects typically found in a hardware store, including saw blades, joist hangers, metal pipes, ceramic tiles, and more.
Over 400 loops and samples from Zero-G in a wide range of styles, including smooth '70s grooves, gritty hip hop and edgy, abstract weirdness.
Synthesized drums that demonstrate the versatility and quality of Ableton Live 9's instruments and effects.
A large synthetic drum library featuring dirty kicks, punchy snares, soft stabs, gritty textures, and more. Great for pounding electronic production, experimental sound design, and all kinds of rhythmic music.
A set of samples and loops from Loopmasters, from synthesized sound design to acoustic drums and founds sounds. Features content from Partners such as Puremagnetik and Soniccouture, and Loopmasters' artist Pack sounds from artists such as Digable Planets, Coldcut, Todd Terry, and more.
A collection of samples, Live Clips and Demo Songs from Puremagnetik. Includes "Construction Kits", which can be easily rearranged and combined to create complete tracks.