Ableton Live 9 Standard is a DAW with a unique workflow designed for creating musical ideas, turning them into finished songs, and taking them onto the stage.
- Unique Session View for quick, intuitive composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- Powerful MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Advanced warping and real-time time-stretching
- Unlimited Instruments, Audio effects and MIDI effects per project
- Group tracks
- VST and Audio Unit support
- Time signature changes
- Multiple automation lanes
- Track Freeze
- Automatic plug-in delay compensation
- MIDI remote control instant mapping
- MIDI output to hardware synths
- MIDI Clock/sync
- Multicore/multiprocessor support
- WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support
- Ableton Link
- External Instrument: tool for integrating your external hardware synthesizers into your Live Sets with the ease and flexibility of plug-ins
- Drum Rack: instrument for layering samples, synths and effects in a classic 16-pad grid
- Impulse: drum sampler with complex modulation capabilities
- Simpler: easy-to-use but powerful sampler with classic synthesis parameters
- Dynamic Tube: tube saturation for added harmonics and warmth.
- EQ Eight: eight parametric filters with a variety of controls for shaping timbre
- External Audio Effect: tool for integrating your external hardware effects into your Live Sets with the ease and flexibility of plug-ins.
- Filter Delay three delay lines with independent filtering, feedback, stereo position, and more
- Frequency Shifter: classic frequency shifting and ring modulation, for effects ranging from subtle phasing to dissonant, metallic sounds.
- Glue Compressor: analog-modeled compressor based on the classic bus compressor from a famous 80s mixing console
- Multi-band Dynamics: upward and downward compression and expansion of up to three frequency bands
- Overdrive: distortion effect based on classic guitar pedals.
- Resonators: five parallel, tunable resonators that apply a tonal character to incoming audio
- Spectrum: realtime analysis and visualization of incoming audio.
- Vinyl Distortion: emulates the noise and distortion of vinyl records
- Vocoder: classic "talking synthesizer" and robotic voice effects.
- Auto Filter: classic analog filter emulation with an envelope follower and LFO
- Auto Pan: LFO-driven panning, tremolo and beat-synchronized chopping effects
- Beat Repeat: creative beat mangling with controlled or randomized repetitions of an incoming signal
- Chorus: create thickening or flanging effects with two parallel modulated delays
- Compressor: dynamics processing to add punch and loudness.
- EQ Three: three-band EQ with kill switches, modeled on classic DJ mixers
- Erosion: adds “digital”-sounding artifacts and noise to audio signals
- Flanger: classic tape phasing sound caused by time-modulated delays.
- Gate: dynamics processing for noise reduction and decay or reverb shaping
- Grain Delay: granular delay with controlled or randomized pitch.
- Limiter: sets an absolute output limit, suitable for mastering.
- Looper: records, loops and overdubs audio, based on classic hardware looping pedals
- Phaser: sweeping effects created by notches in the frequency spectrum
- Ping Pong Delay: filtered delay that jumps between the left and right outputs
- Redux: bit- and sample-rate reduction for classic lo-fi sounds
- Reverb: simulates the acoustics of real or imaginary rooms
- Saturator: waveshaping distortion for adding dirt, punch and warmth
- Simple Delay: two independent delay lines with feedback and tempo sync
- Tuner: tuner shows the incoming pitch and its distance from the nearest semitone, helping you quickly get instruments in tune
- Utility: multipurpose tool for adjusting gain, phase, stereo width and more
Bomblastic is a Hip Hop drum kits library featuring 50 kits developed in conjunction with Uppercussion. Get punchy kicks, cracking snares, crisp claps, powerful percussion, hi-hats, cymbals and more. The kits are especially designed for Hip Hop, Dubstep, R&B, Pop and Dance genres.
Breakbeats by Kutmasta Kurt
A set of vintage-sounding Hip Hop breaks, kits and one-shots from producer Kutmasta Kurt, who has worked with artists including Too $hort, Beastie Boys, Kool Keith, The Pharcyde, and more. The breaks have been chopped up and MIDI sequenced, for flexible editing possibilities.
A premium selection from sound designer Ron MacLeod, constructed using innovative processing tools from Cycling '74, the makers of Max. Includes drum loops, acoustic instrument hits, lush ambiences, and more for inspiring sonic sculpting.
A booster shot featuring even more pounding, crisp drum sounds from Uppercussion. Great for pounding electronic production, experimental sound design, and all kinds of rhythmic music.
A choice selection of classic drum machines, sampled to faithfully reproduce original sounds, plus a range of drum patterns and Live Clips. Includes samples of the Roland TR-808 and TR-909, LinnDrum, Oberheim DMX, Boss DR-55, and more.
The powerful expressiveness of a renowned concert grand in Live. Multiple articulations, sampled from a carefully prepared and programmed piano to capture the virtuosity of the classical grand piano sound.
Guitars and Bass
A set of electric guitars and basses, expertly multisampled to cover different playing styles, velocities and articulations - from funky slap bass to gently strummed guitar chords.
A set of premium sounds from Soniccouture's Konkrete Drums libraries, plus MIDI Clips exclusively designed by six prominent London-based artists. Unlike traditional audio breaks, these MIDI breaks can easily be edited and reorganized by sound.
Sound Objects Lite
A unique collection of sampled objects typically found in a hardware store, including saw blades, joist hangers, metal pipes, ceramic tiles, and more.
Over 400 loops and samples from Zero-G in a wide range of styles, including smooth '70s grooves, gritty hip hop and edgy, abstract weirdness.
Synthesized drums that demonstrate the versatility and quality of Ableton Live 9's instruments and effects.
A large synthetic drum library featuring dirty kicks, punchy snares, soft stabs, gritty textures, and more. Great for pounding electronic production, experimental sound design, and all kinds of rhythmic music.
A set of samples and loops from Loopmasters, from synthesized sound design to acoustic drums and founds sounds. Features content from Partners such as Puremagnetik and Soniccouture, and Loopmasters' artist Pack sounds from artists such as Digable Planets, Coldcut, Todd Terry, and more.
A collection of samples, Live Clips and Demo Songs from Puremagnetik. Includes "Construction Kits", which can be easily rearranged and combined to create complete tracks.
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Virtual Instrument Type||N/A|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|