2. The value of your gear depends on the the condition that it is in when we receive and inspect it. Be sure to tell us up-front about any issues or blemishes. If the piece is not in working condition, that is ok too, just let us know.
3. An estimate is not a guarantee of the value of your items.
At this time, we cannot accept keyboards, drum machines, instruments, or accessories, including stands, cables, and some DI boxes.
2. Package all sides of your item(s) with 2” of large size bubble wrap.
3. Ship your items in a new box to prevent shipping damage.
4. Use 3" of loose fill (preferably foam packing peanuts) to surround all sides of your item when placed in the box.
5. Please include all original packaging and manuals if available. There is no need to include the power cable.
6. Insure your package(s). Vintage King is not responsible for any damage that may occur during shipment.