A workstation focused on orchestral instruments, ensembles and choirs
The IK Multimedia Miroslav Philharmonik is a powerful integrated Orchestral Workstation combining the legendary Miroslav Orchestral and Choir sample collection masterpieces with a dedicated plug-in instrument specifically tailored toward classical sounds and arrangements.
Includes the legendary Miroslav Vitous orchestra and choir collections
Miroslav orchestral samples are some of the most playable and inspiring sounds ever produced for symphonic arrangements and composition. They've marked the atmosphere of hundreds of movies and productions and have become the tool of choice for many Oscar® winning composers.
Contains some of the most beautiful and lush sounding orchestral samples ever recorded
Never before has so much feeling and emotion been captured in orchestral sampling. Miroslav was able to bring out the rich character of symphonic music with a special sound that is unique and powerfully expressive.
True acoustic placement within the Dvorák Symphony Hall
For incredible acoustic realism, the string, brass and woodwind sections have been captured in the proper acoustic orchestral positions in one of the most famous symphony halls in the world, the Dvorák Symphony Hall in Prague. No need for simulation with panning, just call up the elements of the orchestra and instantly sound like a symphony. These sounds have a texture, warmth, and beauty that is unique in the sample world.
Miroslav Philharmonik is available in two versions: Miroslav Philharmonik and Miroslav Philharmonik Classik Edition (CE), which differ only by the number of sounds included. If you want the best, Miroslav Philharmonik comes with 2 DVDs and over 4,200 sounds (for over 7 GB of samples)! Your second option is the Classik Edition (CE) version, an affordable introduction to Miroslav Philharmonik that includes 1 DVD and 250 sounds (for over 1.5 GB of samples).
- 16 part multitimbral sample-based orchestral workstation with layerable parts
- Three synth engines: newly enhanced STRETCH™ and Pitch-Shift/Time-Stretch (PS/TS) plus traditional Resampling
- Powerful Multi-Effects section that includes 4 effects per Part, 4 Send and 4 Master effects
- 20 built-in DSP effects
- Part and Master Loop Sync
- Independent Part and Master Volume/Pan controls
- Works as a standalone application as well as a plug-in in Mac OS (Universal Binary), and Windows (XP/Vista)
- Supported plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, and AU
- Sounds can be read by SampleTank 2.5 and can be used to expand its world of sounds