The Arturia BRASS 2.0 emulates a trumpet, a trombone and a saxophone. All the characteristics of the real instruments have been analyzed and modeled through extensive research at world-renowned IRCAM Institute. Arturia has partnered with this highly skilled team of researchers to bring this groundbreaking technology to the musician, in the form of a software instrument. BRASS is an extremely expressive, flexible and controllable instrument, and thus a fantastic alternative to loops or music libraries.
The Arturia Brass 2.0 Features:
- Acclaimed trumpet and trombone models
- Four-part multi-timbrality in Live mode ( V 2.0 )
- Harmonization module to control the polyphonic multi-timbral instrument kits (60 kits) ( V 2.0 )
- Customize instrument characteristics
- New “brassing” effect used in trumpets and trombones (tightens up attacks) ( V 2.0 )
- New organisation of MIDI controls allowing easier editing and better control (includes support for the Akai EWI) ( V 2.0 )
- New set of presets, riffs and kits: 75 presets,160 riffs & 60 kits ( V 2.0 )
- Place the instruments in a virtual stereo space with optional ambience reverberation.
- Virtual instrument playable through a MIDI keyboard
- Three physically modeled brass instruments: trumpet, trombone and saxophone
- LIVE Mode with total control over expressiveness through extensive MIDI
- RIFF Mode with more than 500 modifiable pre-recorded MIDI phrases in many different styles
- Configuration of the instruments : four attack and four vibrato types, material, humanization
- Import and export riff presets from and to MIDI files