The Akai EWI is the reference wind-controller. It enables wind players to enjoy the same expressive control as in an acoustic instrument. While EWI USB is easy and fun to use, it is also powerful,flexible, and most importantly reliable enough for use on stage and in the studio by professional musicians. Its USB interface means that all you need is nearly any Mac or PC and the included EWI USB software, and you’re ready to practice, perform, create, and record with a full collection of wind instrument sounds.
Arturia Brass is the award-winning software recreation of three wind instruments - a trumpet, a saxophone and a trombone –, now coming in version 2.0. All the characteristics of the real instruments have been analyzed and modelled by Ircam Paris through mathematical algorithms,to offer extreme realism and expressivity.
- New physical modelling of the saxophone
- Two new saxophone mouthpieces
- Possibility to play four instruments at a time using a new harmonization module
- Advanced spatialization possibilities
- Improved MIDI control
- Better integration into DAW software
- Entirely redesigned interface