The 4ms Tremulus is a compact tremolo effect pedal.
- Speed: rate of the effect, from a steady swell, to a rapid fire arm
- Symmetry: from ramp-up sawtooth, to triangle, to ramp-down. (pulse width when Smoothness is at square)
- Depth: amount of effect from barely a shudder to full tremulation. Can achieve silence to blaring loud squarewave chop
- Spacing: loud/quiet "balance" waveshaper... adjusts spacing between volume pulses
- Smoothness: blend between full on/off squarewave "chop" to smooth buttery sine-tri-round wave
- Gain: overall boost/cut
: * True-bypassed with LED indicator (3PDT stomp) * Die-cast 4"x3"x2" aluminum box