The 4ms Nocto Loco is an octave pedal capable of going as low at three octaves down in pitch. It can also function as a tremolo effect with the Pulse and Speed knobs.
- Octave: select 1/2/3 octaves down
- Unity: switch in your pre-octave-shifted signal for more definition
- Pulse speed: select 4/5/6 octaves down, for frequency-dependant pulsing tremolo effect
- Pulse: dial in the amount of pulse/tremolo effect
- Volume: output level
- Loco: stomp into noise insanity, shifting noise oscillations to the audible range
- Bypass: true-bypass for ultra-clean sound when it's off